Sunday, January 1, 2017

Cheers Darling!

Back at it! This is the first day of Leslie Saeta's 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge and I'm going to try it again.  Not only that, but I'm planning to double-dip.  The makers of Strada Easel are hosting a similar  challenge.  The Strada challenge asks that participants paint 31 paintings in January and post each one on Facebook. All of the paintings must be from life, not from photos. Those that succeed in painting all 31 will be entered in a drawing for a Strada easel. Strada easels are awesome! I have one, but I would love to add another to my collection;-) I actually do prefer to paint from life anyway, but I was planning to paint a few things from some photo resources.  Guess that's out until February. Anyway, all of us who give this a shot will be winners for painting more!  I felt really rusty when I painted this little guy and it took way longer than it should have.  I think I always start out that way, so maybe tomorrow will be easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment