Monday, January 2, 2017

Attention Seeker


There is a bit of glare in the photo. It's from the medium combined with dark paint in bright light.  I use my iPhone for almost everything, but maybe an SLR camera could do better. Or the lighting could be different... Full disclosure:  I struggled with this painting and I just wanted to be done painting it, take a picture, and post it. But - there will be more florals to come.  The flowers are still fresh. A few days ago, we were in Minneapolis and we stopped at Trader Joe's on the way out of town. I bought a bouquet because they were so beautiful and inexpensive. Trader Joe's is such a treat! There are so many snack items and the wine store next door.  Anyway, I will take full advantage of the opportunity and improve my flower power. 

1 comment: