Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Traveling Chicken and her Peeps Come to Mankato, MN

I recently had the great honor of a visit from 'the Traveling Chicken".  As a host for the little chicken and her companions, I was invited to be a quest blogger on the official blog where I submitted this painting. This was a big deal, ya'll! After I signed up for the chicken, I waited a long time to be a part of this thing that has been going on since 2012! The chicken has been all over the world and finally came here. I came up with a little story, which you can read on The Traveling Chicken blog, if you are interested. In fact, looking back at the archives, there are many fun stories to read and lots of interpretations of the wee poulet and her companions. Check it out : http://travel-chicken.blogspot.nl/


No comments:

Post a Comment